Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Meeting in Review

Bringing up the core of my idea, creating a way for scouts to track their progress, was immediately shot down by my dad because there is already a service that includes different versions for different areas in scouting. He also followed it up right afterwards telling me I should create a website for the troop. So it seems like the secondary ideas for this project have now become the focus.

The other thing is my dad doesn't really have a lot of ideas of what to do with the site. He wants a place for announcements, to view a calendar, to post pictures, and contact information with meeting times. To me, it seems a little empty. I guess I also need to find a way to connect it an email account so emails can be sent out about events. I think I need to put a little more time into revising my idea now...

No comments:

Post a Comment